COVID SAFE PLAN FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF & GUESTS
Thanks to its private bush location and well spaced, naturally ventilated structures, Paperbark Camp is in a good position to provide a safe environment for our guests to enjoy and our staff to work in.
As well as all the recommended government health recommendations, we have put into place many additional procedures to minimise the risk of Covid-19 transmission. A comprehensive risk assessment and plan has been developed in consultation with our industry association and staff.
Measures to reduce transmission, include but are not limited to:
- Advising all guests and staff NOT to visit the camp if experiencing any Covid symptoms or if potentially having been exposed to the virus.
- Maintaining up-to-date and thorough contact tracing records.
- Training staff to understand what the symptoms of Covid-19 are.
- Training all staff in best cleaning & hygiene practice.
- Displaying safety and hygiene posters to remind everyone of safe hygiene practices.
- Changing check-in procedures to minimise guest contact and maintain safe social distancing.
- Adhering to government guidelines with regards to social distancing and group sizes.
- Changing to individual table service at breakfast.
- Introducing a circular entrance/exit to minimise contact.
- Removing communal items and services to minimise contact.
- Placing hand and spray sanitiser in key locations for staff and guest use.
- Increased and better documented cleaning and hygiene routines using recommended cleaning and disinfecting products.
- Enhanced disinfecting and rotation of items to reduce possibility of transmission.
- Encouraging staff and guests to install Covid-safe App.
- Encouraging use of masks where social distancing is not possible.
We are committed to the healthy and safety of our staff and guests during this time and encourage any suggestions as to how we can change our operations to improve this.