Terms & Conditions
- COVID CANCELLATION POLICY - In the case of government mandated travel restrictions that result in guests not being permitted to travel we will move the booking to a date within 12 months of arrival date.
- If you are experiencing Covid symptoms, or you have been in close contact with someone who is confirmed as having Covid, we kindly request that you DO NOT TRAVEL and go and get tested. Your booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months upon receipt of an approved medical certificate.
- A minimum 2 night stay is required during peak periods, Fridays and Saturdays.
- A 50% deposit is required for all bookings. Final payment will be charged to the provided credit card on the morning of arrival.
- CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES OF DATE A 50% cancellation fee per tent is payable for all cancellations and date changes with less than 14 days notice and unrelated to Covid. Cancellations with less than 48hrs notice, no-shows and incomplete stays will be charged for the full value of the booking unless by written agreement with management.
- Cancellations and date changes more than 14 days from date of arrival are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- A 3 night stay is required for the Easter Long Weekend, October Long Weekend, Canberra Day and the Australia Day Long Weekend.
- Rates are inclusive of dinner, bed and breakfast as well as use of canoes & SUP boards unless stated otherwise.
- Check-in is from 2.00pm, Check-out is 11.00am.
- All rates are GST inclusive.
- Paperbark Camp has a small bar menu and we do offer picnic lunches for guests to take with them for the day if booked the night before.
- No children under 6 years of age. A maximum of three children is allowed per room with at least one sharing adult.
- To preserve the peaceful ambience of the camp and to ensure their safety we require children to be supervised at all times.
- We ask that personal music devices are not brought into the camp, a stay at Paperbark Camp is intended to bring our guests closer to nature and so we ask that sound from phones is kept to an absolute minimum, we recommend the use of headphones where necessary.
PLEASE CALL +61-2-4441 6066 OR EMAIL
INFO@PAPERBARKCAMP.COM.AU FOR ALL RESERVATIONS AND ENQUIRIES