This year why not spoil someone with a stay at Paperbark Camp?
Our beautifully presented gift certificates are incredibly popular and are available for both stays in the camp or for use in The Gunyah Restaurant.
Our gift certificates can be emailed on the same day or alternatively can be ordered gift wrapped and posted for just $10.
Purchasing a gift certificate at Paperbark Camp couldn't be easier and gives someone the opportunity to get back to nature and relax when it suits them!
- Gift Certificates have an expiry date of 3 years from date of voucher issue.
- We recommend a package but a monetary value for use in The Gunyah is perfectly fine also.
- See our rates page and ascertain which package you might like.
- Know who the gift certificate is to and from, with the correct spelling.
- Be able to provide us with payment over the phone by credit card.
- Gift Certificates are valid either peak season or, shoulder & peak season.
- Please note that a minimum two night stay is required when the stay includes a Friday or Saturday night and during peak season periods.
- Refunds are not given on purchases that incur less than the value of the Gift Certificate presented.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, and are non-refundable.
- Gift Certificates will be subject to verification at time of presentation and we reserve the right not to accept any vouchers that have been, or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Certificates and such certificates shall not be refunded.
The Management of Paperbark Camp reserves the right to alter/waiver these terms and conditions.
To book a gift certificate please contact us either by phone and we’ll arrange for the certificate to be sent out beautifully presented or if you’re in a hurry, by email in no time at all!