Paperbark Camp and Jervis Bay has been very lucky to escape direct damage by fire, but we have lost the majority of our business during the busiest time of the year due to the general exodus from the South Coast of NSW due to bushfires.
Many people are asking how they can help and we are humbled by the wonderful initiatives that have already sprung up including @spendwiththem, @emptyesky and @staywiththemau which encourage people to spend their dollars in the regions that have been badly affected. Some of these places are understandably not ready or able to welcome visitors yet, but by purchasing a voucher to be used sometime in the future you can help with much needed financial support that will maintain employment and keep businesses going until things pick up again.
So if you're looking for a birthday gift or just want to start planning your visit to the South Coast NSW, Southern Highlands, Alpine Regions of NSW & Victoria, North Coast NSW, Kangaroo Island, Blue Mountains... (the list goes on) consider purchasing a gift voucher, it's an immediate and effective way of helping that feels good for everyone!
Our gift certificates can be emailed on the same day or alternatively can be ordered gift wrapped and posted for $25.
Purchasing a gift certificate at Paperbark Camp couldn't be easier and gives someone the opportunity to get back to nature and relax when it suits them!
- Gift Certificates have an expiry date of 3 years from date of voucher issue.
- We recommend a package but a monetary value for use in The Gunyah is perfectly fine also.
- See our rates page and ascertain which package you might like.
- Know who the gift certificate is To and From, with the correct spelling
- Gift Certificates are valid either peak season or, shoulder & peak season.
- Please note that a minimum two night stay is required when the stay includes a Friday or Saturday night and during peak season periods.
- Refunds are not given on purchases that incur less than the value of the Gift Certificate presented.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, and are non-refundable.
- Gift Certificates will be subject to verification at time of presentation and we reserve the right not to accept any vouchers that have been, or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Certificates and such certificates shall not be refunded.
The Management of Paperbark Camp reserves the right to alter/waiver these terms and conditions.
Received a gift voucher? To book a stay or dinner using please contact us either by phone on 02-4441 6066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .