Join our team!
As Australia's first 'glamping' destination, Paperbark Camp is renown for it's warm and authentic hospitality, wonderful food and luxury tented accommodation located just minutes from the spectacular white sand beaches of Jervis Bay.
We are always on the lookout for motivated and passionate hospitality people to join us and to help us achieve our mission, " to enhance people's lives by providing personal, unique and thoughtful experiences that reconnect them with nature" . Whilst experience and skill are always needed, an enthusiasm to learn and evolve is highly regarded and we encourage our team through extensive training and professional development.
If you're looking for a rewarding position in an inclusive and unique work environment, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a quick note explaining what you are looking for and we will respond asap.
For those considering a move from Sydney or further afield, short term accommodation options are available and support to relocate will be considered for the right people.
What are you waiting for? We'd love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for:
- Restaurant Supervisor - commencing August, possibly earlier for right candidate, P/T with possible F/T.
- Waitstaff and/or bartender -commencing ASAP, casual or P/T, some experience preferred but training provided)
- Groundsperson/basic maintenance/all-rounder! - Commencing ASAP, will suit those who love being in nature, gardening, have attention to detail, are well presented. Some basic maintenance experience helpful but not essential. Minimum 20 hours P/T, Mon-Fri, possible F/T for a committed all-rounder willing to be trained and work across departments.
- Apprentice/Junior Chef - Commencing August, F/T.
- Cook - casual and flexible hours available breakfast and dinner for a cook/chef, could fit with a second job, various levels of experience will be considered with plenty of training on offer.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL 02-4441 6066 AND ASK FOR GEMMA OR EMAIL us below.